Invisalign Invisibly Straightens Your Teeth with a Series of Custom-Molded Aligners
Forget everything you’ve heard about teeth straightening. Because now there’s breakthrough technology that lets you get the smile you always wanted without bands, brackets or wires.
A clear alternative.
By using a series of clear removable aligners, Invisalign straightens your teeth right before your eyes. Change them about every 2 weeks, your teeth will move—little by little, week by week—until they have moved to the final position your orthodontist or dentist has prescribed. Comfortable to wear, our aligners are also removable so you can eat, drink, brush, and floss as usual.
Less treatment time.
A typical Invisalign case takes about a year from start to finish. You’ll see your doctor every month or two to see how you’re progressing. Every few visits you’ll be given additional aligners to continue your treatment. Commonly, the number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but treatment time and number of aligners will vary from case to case.
Invisible. And comfortable.
Invisalign is an invisible solution. So you won’t draw undue attention to your mouth while in treatment. In fact, virtually no one will know you’re wearing them unless you tell. Comfortable to wear, our aligners are also removable so you can eat, drink, brush, and floss as usual.
Is Invisalign for Me?
Invisalign can be used to treat the vast majority of common problems for adults and teens.
Whether your smile needs minor improvements or more extensive adjustments, Invisalign can certainly help. It's successful in treating overly crowded or widely spaced teeth. It can also relieve more complex issues, including overbites, underbites and even crossbites. In fact, an Invisalign Certified Orthodontist or Dentist can use Invisalign clear aligners in all or part of just about any treatment plan.
Look your best during treatment.
Invisalign is clear and practically invisible, so nothing gets in the way of your new smile. No wonder Invisalign is the choice of over half a million people.
- Unobtrusive in business meetings or social gatherings
- No metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth
- Most people won’t notice you’re wearing aligners
- Invisalign® is an exciting new technology that straightens your teeth with a series of clear, customized, nearly invisible, removable aligners. The aligner is a thin piece of medical grade plastic that fits over the teeth like a glove would fit on a hand. Because the aligners are removable, there are no foods that are off limits during treatment as there would be with traditional braces.
- Straightened teeth obviously provide esthetic benefits, but more importantly, they also provide health benefits. Properly positioned teeth lead to improved oral health by decreasing plaque accumulation, which in turn decrease gingivitis, periodontal/gum disease and cavities between teeth. You will also find that it will be much easier for you to brush and floss!